- This event has passed.
Saturday – Live Figure Drawing – The National Arts Club
September 30 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us for three hours of figure drawing in the heart of Gramercy Park at the beautiful National Arts Club.
This session is open to sketchers of all levels.
What makes our sessions different?
• We work in a clean, well-lit space.
• Sketchers can concentrate because our room is quiet while the model is posing.
• (Latecomers can be seated at a break.)
• Every hour we take a break to look each others drawings (if you choose to put yours out.) This is a nonjudgmental and very valuable part of the session.
• This is a three hour drawing session to work from a live (nude) model.
• We start with 5 minute poses and work up to 20 minute poses by the end of the session. We take a 5 minute break every 20 minutes.
• There are seats for everyone tables and several light weight easels.
• Bring your own materials (no oil or acrylic paint and no sprays please.)
As always if you have any questions please feel free to email me. I look forward to seeing you there.