- This event has passed.
Live Model Drawing – National Arts Club
August 14 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for our weekly figure drawing session at The National Arts Club.
This session is open to all levels. Open to the public.
<a>Let us know you’re coming.</a>
We operate on a first come first served basis. Arriving by 6:45 is a good way to guarantee a seat.
• Bring your own drawing supplies.
• Sketchers can concentrate because our room is quiet while the model is posing.
• We have coffee and cookies at the long break.
• We finish on time so you can be headed home at 9:00 p.m sharp!
• (Latecomers can be seated at a break.)
• We start with short 2 minute poses and work up to a 20 minute pose by the end of the session. We take a 5 minute break every 20 minutes.
As always if you have any questions please feel free to email me. I look forward to seeing you there.