Welcome to Drawing Classes NYC,
We are thrilled that you are interested in our drawing classes. As with all of our classes, you may RSVP yourself to any listing. If you have any questions please feel free to email us email@example.com.
You can RSVP for classes one at a time so there is no long term commitment.
1) Uninstructed Figure Drawing Sessions: These sessions have a single figure model and meet weekly. These sessions are for all levels. You may bring whatever drawing supplies you are comfortable with. Beginner’s might want to start with a 14×17 inch sketch pad, a 2H and 2B pencil and an eraser.
- Monday Night Session at The National Arts Club
- Weeknight Figure Drawing – Union Square
- Saturday Figure Drawing – The Flatiron District
2) Instructed Drawing Classes: These classes vary by topic. Some are for beginners and some for more advanced students. Any material requirements will be on the listing for the specific class. You can RSVP for classes one at a time so there is no long term commitment.
- Beginner’s Drawing at The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Friday Night Instructed Drawing Class
- Saturday Instructed Figure Drawing
3) Drawing and Painting Workshops: We have a great team of teachers who offer workshops on various topics. These sessions require a prepayment and run for one to three days typically. Material requirements are on the listing along with teacher descriptions.
- Portrait Drawing Intensive
- Watercolor Workshop
- Figure Drawing Bootcamp
- Fashion Drawing Intensive
- Introduction to Figure Drawing for Beginners
We have grown to over 4800 members by providing the best possible classes. We strive in all that we do to exceed expectations. If you have any questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Drawing New York